Kebab-E-Jigar (Liver kebab)2014-06-15
- Servings : 3-4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 2–3 tbs oil
- 3–4 large onions, finely sliced
- 1–2 tsp ground coriander seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- 450 g lamb’s liver, cut into strips
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped fine
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan and add the sliced onions and garlic.
Soften and fry until they are just beginning to brown.
Add the coriander, parsley, salt and pepper and stir.
Now add the liver and fry over a medium heat to seal.
Then continue to fry gently for a further 4–5 minutes stirring from time to time.
Do not overcook the liver or it will become hard and leathery.
Serve with warm fresh nan and perhaps a salad.
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
19 people rated this recipe